Options Are Available for Financing Purchases
Shor-Line equipment is an investment that will last for years. Many customers enjoy the opportunity to finance their purchases. The most popular program is a 12 months, same as cash, 0% APR financing with 12 equal payments program Shor-Line offers through NCMIC. (Financing pending approval.)
Here is how it works:
- Fill out an application on the NCMIC website. There is no fee to apply.
- Upon credit approval (often as soon as 2 hours during business hours), you finalize your equipment purchase details.
- A $150 documentation fee is due with the submitted final financing contract. Financing begins when you receive your purchase.
- With this financing deal, your first of 12 equal payments is due 30 days after receiving your equipment. There are no hidden fees and the minimum order is $5,000.
Other financing options are available
In addition, there are several other terms available for financing:
- 12-60 month terms
- 90-Day deferred payments
Some of the features for NCMIC that customers have found helpful are:
- Loans you can pay off at any time without penalty or future interest charges.
- NCMIC does not report to credit bureaus, so the loan will not affect your personal line of credit.
- No blanket liens.
- No down payments.
- Electronic signatures so no need to mail in original loan documents.
- 2-hour credit approval.
- Same-day documents.
Learn more about these financing options.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Call Us at 1.800.444.1579